We understand that many of our members have busy lives, filled with urgent demands on their time. We have created this "Commitment Portal" as a convenient confidential way for members to pledge/re-new their Stewardship Commitment to our faith community. Please take a few moments to complete this form and to add your comments and feedback in the spaces below.
- Thank You! for the continuing support you bring to UUCFM, at any level, and for being a unique source of light in our bright future.
- Our congregation's responses to our Appreciative Inquiry sessions consistently mentioned more ways in which we can further meet our Mission and Vision. To honor your recommendations, we have re-focused our efforts to noticeably improve our programming and community engagement activities while continuing to maintain the integrity and currency of our Church plant.
- Through your re-doubled engagement and proportional commitments to our efforts together, we can all make a difference in this community, for our children, grandchildren, and generations to come.
- Any questions? Call 239.561.2700 or email OfficeManager@UUCFM.org
- Click submit when you are finished.
- Thank you! If necessary, the head of our Membership Committee may follow-up with you.
- UUCFM is a tax-exempt organization under section 501-c3.